Clinical Tools and Resources
The following are a range of clinical tools and resources such as referral forms, screening and assessment tools, as well as provider and educator resources.
- Clinical Practice Guidelines for the BC Eating Disorders Continuum of Services (BC)
- Eating Disorders Toolkit for Primary Care Practitioners (BC)
- BC Tertiary Programs ED Referral Form (BC)
- Meal Support Checklist (BC)
- Pediatric Hospital Admissions Pathway (BC)
- National Eating Disorders Association Educator Toolkit (US)
- Healthy Bodies, Healthy Minds: A Tool for Every Educator (UK)
Check out the Kelty Eating Disorders Resource Library for resources to share with patients and families.